Varieties & Vintages
- Linea Classica
- > Pinot Grigio Alto Adige DOC
- > Lagrein Alto Adige DOC
- > Müller Thurgau Alto Adige DOC
- > Pinot Noir Blauburgunder Alto Adige DOC
- > Gewürztraminer Alto Adige DOC
- Linea Cru
- > Pinot Bianco Schulthauser Alto Adige DOC
- > Lahn Sauvignon Alto Adige DOC
- > Pinot Grigio Anger Alto Adige DOC
- > Chardonnay Merol Alto Adige DOC
- > Riesling Montiggl Alto Adige DOC
- > Pinot Noir Riserva Alto Adige DOC
- Linea St Valentin
- > Sauvignon DOC
- > Chardonnay DOC
- > Pinot Noir Riserva DOC
- > Appius
About St. Michael - Eppan
"We handle the gifts of nature with great respect, closely analysing their properties and treating them with the utmost care throughout every phase of vinification."
At the heart of the impressive vineyard landscape of the South Tyrolean, scattered among the sunny slopes and hidden in age-old estates, we find the farmhouses of the 350 members of the San Michele-Appiano winery. Numerous international awards testify to the unrivalled success of their unremitting search for quality. Hans Terzer, chief wine maker of the “San Michele brotherhood” and widely renowned wine wizard has unerringly paved the way to top quality.
Today, the vaulted cellars of the hundred-year-old building store a wide variety of first-class white and red wines, modern labels and time-tested classic wines alike, which are sold to more than 30 countries worldwide.
Like a fortress the San Michele-Appiano winery towers above the South Tyrolean wine route. Founded in 1907, the winery has come to be one of the largest and most successful wine businesses of South Tyrol and, indeed, of Italy.