Varieties & Vintages
- Linea Classica
- > Pinot Grigio Collio DOC
- > Friulano Collio DOC
- > Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC
- > Cabernet Franc Collio DOC
- > Pinot Grigio Collio DOC 375ml
- Linea Cru
- > Soluna Venezia-Giulia IGT
- > Solarco Collio Bianco DOC
- (Friulano/Ribolla Gialla)
- > Riul C.o.F*
- (Refosco Dal Peduncolo Rosso)
- *C.o.F DOC= Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Linea Gran Cru
- > Picotis Venezia-Giulia IGT
- > Manditocai Collio DOC
- > Braide Alte Venezia-Giulia IGT
The Livon winged woman, an unmistakable symbol for those who want to taste a special world
The Livon Family are now one of the most respected and renowned Friuli wine producers. A story which has its origins in passion and family traditions.
Livon’s reputation for excellence is in the production of the varieties that are true to the history of Friuli: Pinot Grigio, Friulano and Refosco. Livon’s ‘Braide Alte is comprised of Chardonnay, Picolit, Sauvignon and Moscato Giallo, and is fermented in Allier barriques.
Livon’s other new pristine whites are Soluna di Malvasia (100% Malvasia) and the Solarco – a lightly wooded wine made from Tocai Friulano, Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon and Pinot Bianco.