Varieties & Vintages
- > Trebbiano d'Abruzzo Filare DOC
- > Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC
- > Rose` Terre di Chieti IGT
- > Vignaquadra Pecorino Terre Di Chieti IGT
- > Vignaqaudra Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC
- > Appassimento Vino Rosso (Montepulciano | Sangiovese | Merlot)
- > Semis Bianco Terre Di Chieti IGT
- > Le Cave della Guardiuccia Brut Abruzzo DOC
- > Semis Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva DOC
“Our idea of wine is home soil, healthy grapes and well cared for vines. These elements allow for the creation of a wine fully reflecting its local characteristics.”
Collefrisio is a young, forward thinking company located in the Chieti province of Abruzzo where the temperature is warm during the day and cool in the evening. This area is traditionally well known for the Montepulciano grapes which thrive in this climate. The outstanding team of young enologists and management has combined to make the company an overnight success in the winemaking business.
Their wines are known for revealing a full bodied style with subtle tannins and great fruit. The Collefrisio winery is in the centre of the estate, located in the Valle del Moro which runs from the Majella mountains down to the sea.